PreSetter is a handy device for live performers and music producers that allows you to control the macros of a rack device, and create up to 8 presets which they can be controlled in various ways.
- Store, recall and delete presets.
- Morph between two or all presets by mapping a CC to the Morph Mode parameter.
- Create timed transitions between presets using Quantize parameter.
- Control the duration of the transitions by setting the Transition parameter to your preference.
- A smart integration between the device and Push 2.
The download includes the Audio and MIDI version of the device.
Watch the demo video here for more.
An audio and MIDI version of the PreSetter device. The device includes a Help section and an instructional video.